SITECO'S news at INTERGEO 2017
INTERGEO 2017: Conference and Trade Fair of Geodesy, Geoinformation and Land Management - Messe Berlin, South Entrance - Messedamm 22 - 14055 Berlin - Sep. 26-28, 2017 - HALL 2.1 STAND A2.038.
Once again in 2017, the leading international trade fair for geodesy, geoinformation and land management’s hot topics, INTERGEO will highlight ground-breaking developments and projects in a dynamic geo-IT sector.
Software solutions, cutting-edge technologies and systems are key points and good reasons to attend, investigate, update, and share experiences and knowledge.
At Intergeo, Siteco will introduce the new Road-Scanner C equipped with the Faro S series laser-scanners.
Road-Scanner C is the first mobile mapping system equipped with the powerful and rugged models of the Faro Focus S series: S70, S150, S350. The 3 different models allow the satisfaction of all the market needs in terms of range and price/performance ratio.
• The S70 model with its very reasonable price can be used in 90% of the cases, since the real visibility requested from the top of the car, very seldom needs a range longer than 70 meters.
• The more powerful S150 and S350 models are perfect for any application for both mobile and static scanning, i.e. PROFILER and 3D mode.
• Also the STOP&GO mode is available with the new Road-Scanner-C, that provides automatic georeferenced double 3D scanning thanks to the Inertial and GPS navigation system.
• The Road-Scanner V-shape configuration with 2 scanners ensures a full geometric coverage, impossible to obtain with a single scanner system.
At the forefront of software solutions, SITECO will also present:
- The new 7.0 release of the Road-SIT Survey feature extraction application, with new powerful functions and a completely renewed oct-tree technology with improved 10-to-100 time performances for the point-clouds display and management.
- The new Web Survey, the Road-SIT Survey WEB portal for the distribution of Laser Mapping Data in streaming mode. Images and point clouds are stored in an organized and structured database and can be consulted, viewed and downloaded in their mapping context through a WEBGIS portal.
We'll wait for you for a live demo at our stand, Hall 2.1 Stand A2.038