Personal data provided directly by the user to SITECO Informatica S.r.l. in the pages of the web site www.sitecoinf.it at the time of registration, filling out the contact form, subscribing our newsletter or downloading the documentation available on SITECO Informatica web site, and subsequently using any service provided by SITECO Informatica S.r.l., will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data ("Privacy Code") and consistent with the entry into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the above mentioned European Regulation.
SITECO Informatica S.r.l. is committed to protecting the privacy of users, in particular, protecting personal information through security procedures that protect personal data against:
• Data misuse or disclosure;
• Unauthorized modification;
• Loss or destruction caused by an accidental or unlawful act;
• Unauthorized access.
SITECO Informatica S.r.l. informs the user of the following:
Personal data processing means any operation, or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
It also specifies the following:
1. TREATMENT HOLDERS
The Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in Member states of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection is:
SITECO Informatica S.r.l.
Registered Office: Viale Isonzo 14/1, 20135 Milano - Italy
Operational Headquarters: Via della Salute 14, 40132 Bologna (BO) - Italy
Chamber of Commerce of Milano Monza Brianza Lodi with VAT 0068969 1202 and F.C. 04014680377
2. COLLECTION OF GENERAL DATA AND INFORMATION
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (navigation data), whose transmission is implicit in the operation of Internet communication protocols. It is specified that the holder of this site does not acquire the information.
The data collected may be the following: name of the website, file, date and time of access to the internet site, quantity of data, browser type and version used, the operating system used by the accessing system, domain name of your internet service provider, the so-called referral URL (the website from which an accessing system reaches our website), the Internet protocol address (IP address) and any other similar data and information.
The collection of this data is partially mandatory for delivering and providing the content of our website correctly. Furthermore, these anonymously collected data and information are analyzed statistically and used for optimizing our offer and technology.
We reserve the right to provide the server log files to the law enforcement authorities in case of suspicion of illegal use or cyber-attacks.
The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all the user personal data.
3. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide personalized services, we collect personal data of the user (first name, last name, email address, phone number, country, address) during registration/login/request through the contact forms.
The personal data entered by the user are collected and stored exclusively for internal use and purposes by the Controller. The controller may transfer them to one or more processors (i.e. shipment service or local SITECO Informatica’s distributors) that use these personal data for an internal purpose attributable to the Controller.
A user can provide to SITECO Informatica’s his/her personal data through a direct contact via e-mail or phone call. These personal data are stored by the Controller for the purpose of processing the user request and contacting the user.
The website system automatically stores the user data IP address as well as the date and time of the registration. These data are not passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to transmit the data.
The registration of the user enables the Controller to offer the users contents or services that may only be offered after a specific request (quotation, product demos, information, purchase, technical support, general support service, etc.). The user is free to change the personal data at any time, or to have them completely deleted from the database of the Controller.
By filling in the website contact form, making a registration, subscribing to our newsletter or after a direct contact, the user is inserted in our mailing list and automatically start receiving our newsletter. The newsletter is a service to inform customers, business partners and users about news and offers by SITECO Informatica. If the newsletter form is filled in by the user, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address registered. The personal data collected as part of the registration for the newsletter will only be used to send our newsletter and for information regarding the newsletter system itself. There will be no transmission of personal data to third parties.
The newsletter system automatically collects some data concerning the interaction with the newsletter content by the user. These personal data are stored and analyzed in order to optimize the shipping of the newsletter as well as to improve the content of future newsletters for the users interested in them. These personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
4. DATA TRANSMISSION AND POSSIBLE ADDRESS OF PERSONAL DATA
The user personal data may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by the owner of the supply of services that are necessary for fulfilling the obligations with the user. In particular, the data may be transmitted to:
1. persons, companies or professional offices, which provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controllers in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, and financial matters;
2. subjects delegated and/or appointed by SITECO Informatica S.r.l. for performing the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as the Customer Service, even if managed in outsourcing; the logistics center responsible for packaging the products purchased by the user; the carriers responsible for delivering the purchased products; the subjects who perform on behalf of SITECO Informatica S.r.l. after-sales assistance and any other external collaborators to whom the data communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the obligations assumed by SITECO Informatica S.r.l. in relation to the contract for the supply of the services;
3. to Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Cookies are code parts installed in the browser and assist data processing Holder to provide a specific service. Some of the purposes of the installation of the Cookies may also require the consent by the User.
This site makes use of technical cookies only to allow navigation to the user or to provide a service requested by the user.
They are not used for other purposes and are installed by the owner of the website. Cookies can be divided into navigation/session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate to access restricted areas); analytics cookies, similar to the technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site; functionality cookies, that allow the user to browse according to the selected criteria (for example, the language), implemented to improve the service requested by the user.
For the installation of these cookies, no prior consent must be requested to the user because their implementation is technically required for the purposes of navigation, but it is mandatory to give this information under art. 13 of the Privacy Code.
For pure statistical purposes, this site uses analytical cookies created and made available by third parties (Google Analytics). In these cases to protect your privacy, the owner has adopted suitable modes to reduce the power of identification of the analytical cookie by making anonymous the user IP address before it is stored or processed.
Cookies collected for the purposes listed above may be disclosed to the relevant bodies in charge of managing the site for carrying out activities, or part of them, relevant to their task. They shall not be disseminated and communicated to third parties except in the anonymous form, previously mentioned.
Users have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of their data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, correction or deletion. In addition, the users can always exercise all other rights granted by Art. 7, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 15 GDPR, including in particular the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the data processing itself.
How to check cookies?
Besides what is indicated here above, users can manage their preferences for cookies directly in their browser and prevent - for example – the installation by third parties. By using the browser preferences it is possible to delete cookies previously installed. It is important to note that disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised. More information about the cookie management is available at the following addresses:
Holder of data processing: SITECO Informatica S.r.l. with head offices Viale Isonzo 14/1, 20135 Milano – Italy.
Privacy Manager: Mr. Augusto Burchi
7. WEB BEACONS
Web pages and our e-mail updates do not contain electronic images called "one pixel GIFs," "clear GIFs" or "pixel tags". On Web sites they allow counting the number of users who have visited the pages. In promotional messages/newsletters through emails they allow counting the number of subscribers who have read them. With Web beacons it is possible to obtain statistical data about the activities and features that most interest our customers in order to provide more customized content. They are not used to access personal information without the user consent.
8. THE USER's RIGHTS
The user (hereinafter also "interested user"), pursuant to the provisions of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the Controller, the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- ask the Owner to access personal data (art 15 GDPR), the correction (art 16 GDPR) or the cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same, the limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment (Article 18 GDPR );
- to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
9. PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
10. PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
The provision of personal data is partly required by law (i.e. tax regulations) or can also result from contractual provisions (i.e. information on the contractual partner). Sometimes it may be necessary to conclude a contract that the user provides us with personal data, which must subsequently be processed by us. The Controller can clarify to the user whether the provision of the personal data is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the consequences of non-provision of the personal data.
11. DATA STORAGE
The data collected by SITECO Informatica S.r.l. are stored into dedicated servers:
- the www.sitecoinf.it website is on the OVH servers located in England.
- the newsletter service is based on the Joomla AcyMailing platform, with severs located in England.
- the user's data, collected via websites or direct contact, stored in electronic form, are stored on a server owned by SITECO Informatica located in Italy, Via della Salute 14, 40132 Bologna. In particular, the Controller declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that security measures have been adopted to guarantee the integrity and availability of data as well as the protection of the areas and premises relevant to their custody and accessibility.
Personal data will be processed by collaborators and/or employees of the Controller as managers or processors, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the Controller.
The Controller guarantees the highest level of security in the management of user data.